The Kickstarter Business course is 1:1 private coaching (not group coaching).
Each session is held every fortnight for an hour on Zoom or In person
– 6 months of support via email, call or private message.
– Session notes and a to-do list for you to action after each coaching session.
– Zoom recording of each session (if applicable)
– BONUS – 10% discount off all other services with us.
Click “Add To Cart” to pay your $500 deposit. (Payment plans are available, please contact us)
$500.00 incl. GST
1:1 to personalised business coaching for starting and setting up your small business.
Are you at the start of your business journey? Maybe you have a hobby or side hustle that you now want to make into a full-time business?
You know you need to start but can’t seem to get started, because you are so overwhelmed with all this “business stuff” I mean you just want to do your craft, but you know that you need to set up your business right with finances, legal stuff, branding, websites, social media and the list goes on.
The Kickstarter business course will take you through the start up phrase of your business. It is a step-by-step process I have used many times to set up my multiple business over the last 20 years.
There are 12 sessions where we cover the following:
1. Clarify and research your business idea
2. Goal setting for your business
3. Financial planning for your business
4. Business legal requirements
5. Creating your prices and packages
6. Identify your target market you are selling to
7. Create your branding
8. Setting up your online presence
9. Create your marketing strategy
10. Create your in-house systems
11. Find your network and fishing pond
12. Nurture your clients